Taken from the ‘Watt’s your HR Plan?’ January is a great time to reset, plan for the year ahead and take action. And in what is set to be another challenging year for business owners, it’s essential for you to get the very best out of your team. That’s why we’ve created a 5-point checklist that includes the most top-level aspects of HR that we, as expert HR consultants, would tell you to look at this year.
1. Make sure you’re legally compliant The quickest way to receive a costly employee claim is by not having the right paperwork in place. Luckily, it’s one of the easiest things to fix which is why it’s at number 1.
2. Save costs using HR software Managing employees takes time and this costs money. That’s why you should be using HR software to reduce admin time and costs. We can implement and install your HR software for you!
3. Use audits and surveys to know what needs fixing You need insights to help you make the best decisions for your business and that’s what internal audits and surveys can provide.
4. Keep employees happy Employee happiness has a direct link to the productivity and profitability of your business. Happy team, happy business. Sad team, sad business.
5. Work with an expert HR consultant to create your people plan A people plan is exactly that – a plan on how you’re going to manage and leverage your biggest asset to achieve your goals. 2024 is predicted to be a challenging year for business owners, which is why it’s important to work with an expert to create a people plan.
Need help getting the best out of your team this year? Let’s have a chat.
0208 398 6599
Download the full newsletter via this link :