Mindfulness In The Workplace – Well-being For Mind & Body Taster Sessions, Bespoke Workshops & Stress Reduction Courses
Accredited Wellness & Mindfulness Coach Sam Weerasinghe - Founder of SamMantra
Invest in sustainable skills for your team with a mindful based stress reduction course, or a series of mindfulness wellbeing workshops to help reduce feelings of stress and create a happier, healthy workforce.
Each session has been designed to promote the development of mindfulness and awareness skills to bring lasting changes to individuals and your organisation’s culture.
These changes can range from:
• Finding a sense of calm during stressful or challenging situations.
• An increase in engagement and satisfaction with work
• Improvements to interpersonal & communication skills
• Cultivating resilience to help with low-moods & low self-esteem amongst employees
• Ability to stay focused on a task without the mind becoming distracted.
Mindfulness Training In The Workplace ‘If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes it worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does, there's room to hear more subtle things – that's when your intuition & creativity starts to blossom.’ Steve Jobs (Co-Founder of Apple & Visionary)
‘Ditton HR are delighted to be working in partnership with SamMantra to offer clients Mindfulness & Stress Reduction training for employees.’ Claire Watt (Director - Ditton HR)
Why commit to a mindfulness stress reduction course in the workplace?
• Mindfulness can help to start important conversations in the workplace on how employees manage stress. We know that some amount of stress is good to help motivate us, but too much can have a negative impact on your physical and mental health - that’s where mindful awareness skills can help.
• Neuroscience research has shown that regular mindfulness practice can reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other health conditions caused by long term mental strain and worry.
• Employers will benefit from reduced health care costs and stress related absenteeism, as well as improvements in recruitment, retention and overall staff engagement at work.
• Attendees will come away with a tool kit of stress management strategies and simple mindful practices they can implement in their interactions at work and in their everyday lives.
‘Stress-reduction and mindfulness don't just make us happier and healthier, they're a proven competitive advantage for any business that wants one.’ Arianna Huffington (Co-Founder of Huffington Post & CEO of Thrive Global)
Wellbeing Mindfulness Sessions, Courses & Costings Length of Session Proposed activities:
Cost per session 60 – to 75mins per session
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP – What is Mindfulness?
This workshop introduces what mindfulness is, the research behind it and the valuable benefits it can bring to the health and happiness of your organisation.
• Try simple practices & techniques to calm down the body’s stress response
• Suitable for all levels of employees and volunteers – beginners and above
• Q & A at end of session to get expert advice
• Links to key resources, take away tips & audio recording
• Additional sessions covering key mindful strategies can be added to this starter workshop as part of a bespoke wellness package.
This is an ideal taster session to engage individual interest to sign up for a follow up 8 week accredited mindfulness stress reduction course (typically taken during staff breaks or after work hours)
DEPENDING ON SIZE OF GROUP/COMPANY ONLINE COSTS:
UP TO 10 people £390
UP TO 15 people £520
15+ bespoke quotes provided
Same rates above apply for each additional mindful session
Offer – Book an Intro to Mindfulness Workshop & 1 extra mindful session by December & receive a 10% discount.
*Custom workshops are available on request & discretionary discounts for education & charitable organisations.
From 45 to 60 mins per session Additional Mindful Sessions :
Option to include smaller breakout groups or additional sessions.
Suitable for company offsite meetings or away days, or as part of a wellbeing package over a series of weeks.
1) Mindful Movement – Yoga & Chi Gong mind & body exercises
2) Nutrition & Mindful Living – This session looks at mindful eating & stress management with the option of a nutritionist facilitator with recipes & expert advice
3) Mindful Communications – Mindful practices to improve interpersonal skills
4) Mindfulness to Support Sleep –How to facilitate healthy sleep routines
5) Mindfulness In Daily Life – A practical session with exercises to reduce stress & build resilience.
6) Self-Compassion & Kindness – What is Self-Compassion? Compassion break exercises to support fatigue & low self-esteem in the workplace
7) Make Gratitude Your Superpower –Guided practices to lift moods, team spirit & bring more joy
8 wk MF Course Mindfulness for Stress Reduction Wellbeing Course: Includes a taster session to engage staff interest. Average 8 x 1 hr sessions a week - including resources, access to audio meditations & online links. Teaching online & onsite options available, depending on location (Max number per course 15) E.g. An 8 wk course for a small company starts from £2990 Resource Requirements: Online sessions via ZOOM or MS TEAMS platforms.
Onsite Sessions: Quiet area with access to white board & chairs. Facilitator can provide yoga mats (if movement chosen as an option).
Introduction To Mindfulness Workshop This workshop introduces what mindfulness is, the neuroscience research behind it and the sustainable benefits it can bring to the health and happiness of your organisation.
What it includes:
• As a practical session it is packed with stress awareness, wellbeing support and guidance from an expert Coach.
• An introduction to simple mindful practices and breathwork techniques.
• Everyone will come away with some mindful tools they can use to help manage stressors at work and at home.
• Q & A at the end
• Handout links to key resources & audio recordings
This workshop is suitable for all. It is also a taster for staff wishing to sign up to the 8-week mindful based stress reduction course.
COST: Small groups up to 10 people £390
Medium size groups up to 15 people £520
Custom workshops are available on request & discretionary discounts for education & charitable organisations.
Mindful Wellbeing Sessions Taking care of yourself & getting the most out of working & living
With the growing demand by employees for more well-being support in the workplace, especially since the pandemic, these sessions are designed to appeal to everyone to start their wellness journey.
Choose from a range of mini sessions including mindful movement, mindful communications, mindful eating and nutrition. Each session is led by an expert coach and includes guided discussions and feedback. Suitable for company offsite meetings or away days, or as part of a wellbeing package over a series of weeks.
45 – 60 min Mini Mindful Sessions:
Mindful Movement – Yoga & Chi Gong mind & body exercises
Nutrition & Mindful Living – This session looks at mindful eating & stress management - option of a nutritionist facilitator with recipes & expert advice.
Mindful Communications – Mindful practices to improve interpersonal skills
Mindfulness to Support Sleep –How to facilitate healthy sleep routines
Mindfulness In Daily Life – A practical session with mind & body exercises to reduce stress & build resilience.
Self-Compassion & Kindness – This session looks at: what is self-compassion?
Compassion exercises to support fatigue & low self-esteem in the workplace
Make Gratitude Your Superpower –Understanding the power of gratitude with guided practices to lift moods, team spirit & bring more joy. )
Offer – Book an Intro to Mindfulness Workshop & 1 extra mindful session by Dec & receive a 10% discount.
Mindful based stress reduction 8-week course
This course is an accredited health intervention programme that has been taught worldwide for over 30 years with evidence-based results to reduce stress and increase participants’ overall wellbeing. For many, it has been life changing. Mindfulness Coach, Sam Weerasinghe has been teaching and adapting this practical course for individuals and organisations for over 8 years. The sessions include an understanding of the fundamental attitudes of mindfulness with formal guided practices and habit releasing exercises. The focus is very much on the learning experiences with some home practice. For more information contact email@example.com for course details. This practical course looks at what mindfulness is and how it can support individuals to thrive and respond to stressors in more positive ways throughout the 8-week programme. “ Mindfulness teaches us to pace ourselves you just have to practice the pause’ SamMantra Testimonials What past attendee’s say:
"Thank you for such an enjoyable course. I found myself coming to sessions pretty exhausted with my mind busily whirring away but by the end of each session I felt rejuvenated. The course challenged me to put myself first – it’s a gym session for your mind, giving you the tools and exercises to manage those stressful things that life throws at you daily." "Sam kindly delivered an introductory taster session and an 8-week mindfulness course; it was a great introduction to mindfulness based on the 'Finding Peace in a Frantic World' course. Throughout the course Sam was flexible with her timings, she creates a safe and nurturing environment, and her content, passion and delivery were excellent." Mr Sam Blewitt - Mental Health Lead, Head of Year 6 Felton Fleet School "Dear Sam, many thanks for a wonderful course & your guidance. I have learned many things, not least that selfcompassion is key. I learnt more than I ever imagined.. I looked forward to Tues eves more than I ever imagined.. I went with a distracted mind & left with a mind more firmly in the present." Mindfulness Wellbeing & Corporate Events Presenter at National Mindful Living & Sleep Show, London 2018-2020 SamMantra Information & Contact Details Bookable Mindfulness Wellness Sessions include:
Breathwork, mindful movement, mindful communications, mindfulness & sleep, mindfulness & nutrition & self compassion.
MF in the workplace for companies, schools & charity organisations
Individual Taster Sessions Bespoke Workshops, Wellness Days & Retreats 8-week Stress Management & Mindfulness Courses (online & onsite) Mindfulness for health, stress & pain management
Sam Weerasinghe – MBSR accredited Mindfulness & Wellness Coach Member of BAMBA. British Association of Mindful Based Approaches. SamMantra practices the UK Network for Good Practice Guidelines for Mindfulness teachers
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.dittonhr.co.uk Mobile: 07788 987446